Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Dollar General, Target, and Walgreens!

UPDATE:  After I reviewed my receipt - I noticed that I did NOT get the overage @ Target. They just took off .69 per box. Still FREE - and FREE is excellent!

Spent $7.19 on all these items AND received a catalina (from Target) for FREE Breathe Right Strips!


Dollar General:
All Detergent: $3.50 (sale)
*Combined $1.50 store coupon with $1.00 manufacture coupon
Paid: $2.00 for both (not including tax)

Walgreens:
Studio 35: 2/$3.00 (sale)
*Used in-store coupon from monthly coupon book - $1.00 each
Paid: $1.00 for both (not including tax)

Target:
2 Market Pantry Mac-n-Cheese .69 per box
*Used two $1.00/1 store coupons
**It only took off .69 per box - no overage
4 Market Pantry Sauce and Shells: $1.00 each (sale)
*Used two $1.00 off when you buy pasta & sauce
Thera-flu Warming Relief: $4.50 (sale)
*Used $3.00/1 manufacture coupon
*Used $1.00/1 store coupon
**It has been rumored that this purchase triggers the catalina for the free breathe right strips.
2 Christmas craft packs: $4.00
*70% off Christmas
Paid. $4.19 (no tax)




I am trying to figure out how to link the coupons that I use to my blob. I am a BEGINNER beginner at blogging, etc.....

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to continue to read your blogs. I sincerely hope to learn from you.

    ReplyDelete