Wednesday, January 04, 2012

I 'HEART' Target!

I went back to Target tonight with the goal of purchasing Pampers for my daughter and do a repeat of yesterday's couponing. I really wanted to see if I received another catalina for the FREE Breathe Right strips (I did NOT) :-(

This is what I got for $51.86 tonight - TWO transactions and a very friendly cashier. He called my a Crazy Couponer and I was flattered!


Transaction 1:

10 Lean Cuisine meals (on sale $1.86 - $2.00)
*Used 2 $1.00/5 coupons
*Received $5 Target Gift Card

3 Flinstone Gummie Vitamins (on sale $5.99)
*Used 3 $2.00/1 manufacture Q's
*Used 1 $1.00/1 Target Q (I could have used 3 if I had them)
*Received $5 Gift Card

Transaction 2:

(Will update this later this evening) Had Q's for everything except ice cream. Used the two $5 gift cards from Transaction 1 as well.

I HEART TARGET!

No comments:

Post a Comment